Friday, December 9, 2011

Take it or Leave it

The most common question people ask me is, "What camera do you shoot with?"



I shoot with a Canon.

 I started out on a Canon Rebel (Xsi) going off a recommendation of a family friend and very good photographer.  

I used that camera for well over two years,every day, & probably 6 hours a day if not more.  

As of today I shoot on a Canon 7D. 

 I am pleased with "upgraded"

 but

 honestly I took this picture on my IPhone.  

I read at lot, talk to other photographers a lot and an information junkie. 

 If I have learned anything I have learned this through out my three years of intense shooting well over twenty thousand pictures that......

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING ON, IT'S HOW YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING THAT MATTERS.  

My best shots 
are from
 EVERY camera. 

Canon 7D
Xsi
IPhone


 My best shots come from me and what I see   It can be quiet technical. 
 I shy away from technical things easily,
 but a camera can't be used to it's fullest unless you have the technique. 
 It's an everyday learning situation for me and a challenge. 
 I learn something new every time I shoot.
My point is-
don't get caught up in equipment. 
If anything get caught up in looking around and seeing what's going on around you.

 Keep your eyes OPEN

 you will surprise yourself
with some beautiful images because you were there to see them and had a camera in your hand and had the nerve to put it on Manual and shoot. 
 It takes guts to take a picture YOU think would be a nice shot. 
 Do it. 
It will make ALL the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment